Sunday, December 13, 2009

Turning a Shopaholic

Give me money, give me a day and leave me in a mall.... I love shoes, bags, clothes, colors... oh! there is soooo much to buy.

And therefore I had a great day today. It was a girls day out shopping... and obviously we tried more than we shopped, still ended up with quite a big hole in the pocket :D

Poked around in almost every shop in worli and colaba... trinkets, showpieces, stoles, scarves, bags, chappals, "insha-allah, masha-allah perfumes" (this was was awesome)...

But what it lacked was a parlour... we must have walked miles ( i hope i lost a few kgs)... but nothing in sight... sighh.,. maybe i shd thank god that it saved us some money atleast :).. (which was promptly spent on some beautiful pink and green chappals)..

All in all a great day... and i have to shop again next weekend seeing that i didn't get any of the stuff that i had actually gone out to buy...

No comments: